Cancer Targeted Technology develops specific imaging agents and personalized therapy for cancer that accurately detect advanced disease, monitor treatment efficacy and improve patient survival and quality of life.
CTT is pioneering the development of novel drug products targeting pivotal enzyme targets in cancer. We are searching for highly qualified individuals who are looking to make a difference in improving people's lives while working in a motivated and enthusiastic start-up environment. CTT offers an exciting opportunity for growth and development and competitive salary.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com
NEW JOB POSTING: Senior Program Manager/Director
We are looking for a fulltime Senior Program Manager/Director who can articulate a development plan for radiotherapy and chemotherapy programs, and lead the submission and management of new grant funding opportunities. The Program Manager/Director will appropriately utilize business contractors to drive our diagnostic and therapeutic programs into and through clinical trials, NDAs, and ultimately to market approval.
- Design RFPs and bid/engage multiple vendor CROs, CMOs and CCOs to put together the best (budget, time and manpower) preclinical and early clinical development plan for IND-track products using outside contractors for manufacturing, formulation, ADME, PK, safety pharmacology and clinical plans
- Establish and approve operational objectives and assignments, delegate assignments to outside contractors and manage internal scientists to meet program objectives
- Coordinate and monitor activities of clinical trial sites and among all contractors and consultants--must be able to influence various CRO, CMO and CCOs and bring in results on agreed-to budgets and deadlines
- Collate and interpret reports from internal and outside contractors and help concisely prepare, write, present and defend INDs, NDAs and present update reports to the FDA
- Forecast budget and staffing requirements for development programs; develop resource strategies, allocating budgets and contractors needed for cost-effective operations
- Develop and maintain strong collaborative partnerships with other companies, academic institutions and opinion leaders
- Keep a finger on the “pulse” of new technologies, competition, etc. to monitor competition status and anticipate future new product development needs
- Review and monitor operating budgets
- Ensure all FDA related QA/QC regulatory requirements for GLP studies and GMP manufacturing are consistently met
- PhD degree in life science field or relevant work experience
- 8-10+ years of product development experience in a biopharmaceutical environment managing the entire early stage product life cycle: discovery, preclinical development, manufacturing, IND-enabling studies, developing clinical plans, preparing and submitting INDs. Experience through NDA/BLAs is a plus.
- Only candidates with Outstanding English Skills, both written and verbal, will be considered
- Experience with oncology products or R&D is preferred
CTT is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Financial Conflict of Interest Policy: PDF